There are times when you’re going through your phone and just for no reason you start getting unnecessary errors on your phone screen, errors like the process android has stopped, the process com.google has stopped, or google play service keeps stopping which we shall be discussing today.
This error “google play service keeps stopping can be very tricky, you can try so many fix for it like go8to settings, app, selecting “Google play service” and just trying to clear data which you will find out is very impossible at that time, you can try other process and still not be able to fix the error.
In this tutorial you will learn how fix the issue today, by uninstalling the Google Play Services updates. You Could only do that after making sure ‘Find My Phone’ is no longer a device administrator.
Steps I followed:
1. Go to Settings -> Lock screen and security -> Other security settings -> Device Administrators
2. Uncheck ‘Find My Device’
3. Go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Services
4. Tap the vertical ellipsis (3 vertical dots) at the top right -> Uninstall updates
5. Go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play
6. Tap the vertical ellipsis (3 vertical dots) at the top right -> Uninstall updates
7. Restart phone
And very easy you find d error gone.
A video tutorial