A guide on how to unlock Huawei E5573cs-933 with video tutorial, All the files you need are in ZIP archive. So you won’t have to pay and spend hours searching for the files online.
REQUIREMENTS for E5573Cs-933
- A PC running on Windows 7 and above for best outcome
- USB cable
- A thin piece of copper wire to boot-shot
- Download all Huawei E5573Cs-933 unlock tools.
NOTE: I’m not responsible if you screw/hard brick your MiFi router. I’ve done this twice already (to unlock my MiFi router)
- Install both the FcSerialDrv and Mobile Partner drivers on “Drivers” directory.
- Disassemble your modem using T5 Torx screwdriver.
NOTE: This is the part where you’ll have to break the seal and void your warranty. Sorry, there’s no way to unlock without doing this. So either keep your warranty or unlock your modem.
- Take out the board and flip it over.
- Connect the board to the computer, and open Device Manager
- Grab tweezers or similar device that’s conductive. Then short out one of the pin/metal part (shown in the pic) near the SIM card slot.
- While keeping the pin/metal part shorted out. Go ahead and put the battery approximately 45-degree angle while keeping it in contact with the gold terminals. As shown in the picture above.
- If you did it right. You should see “HUAWEI Mobile Connect – 3G PC UI Interface”, “FC – PC UI Interface” or something similar under Ports (COM & LPT) on Device Manager. You don’t need the tweezers anymore but leave the battery alone.
If you’re getting a message saying that the last USB device you have inserted can’t be recognized, then try connecting using a different cable, port, or even a different computer.
Follow the guide in the Video to unlock
Once done. The modem should reboot and should automatically open a web browser, which goes to the Huawei page. If not, open your web browser and go to 192.168.8.1. If it asks you for a username and password. It’s “admin” for both. From here, you’ll need to setup the network name, password, etc. Just like you would when you first bought the modem.
Now the device is unlocked and with IMEI and SN number intact
- Download and install this drivers Huawei HiLink driver 1 and Huawei HiLink driver 2
- Download Firmware for Huawei E5573cs-933